A Message from Ms. Kim
I hope you are enjoying your summer. I will keep this very short and sweet with just a few things for you to keep in mind.
We have received the new SHIP forms. If any of you are requiring services such as Speech, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy or Mental Health services, I would encourage you to fill out the new forms as soon as possible and return them to me. The sooner we place your request the sooner the services can begin.
- Don’t forget to join us for our Prairie Winds BBQ tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday, July 24th). See website calendar for details.
- Also please don’t forget to complete registration forms. I am booking up very fast and would like to get a sense for who my families will be in September.
- Your report cards will be sent to you within the next couple of weeks. I have completed all submissions. Please come in and look in your student files in the Learning Commons area for returned work samples. I can’t guarantee the work samples will be there for September as we need to clear out old students work to make room for new files.
- Weeks we are open: July 23rd to 27th and August 6th to 10th and August 20th to 24th.
- Please feel free to book your initial interviews with me for as early as August if you wish.
I would love to see or hear from you. I am missing seeing the smiling faces that usually walk around the building.
Here’s some more information about JR high Booklet2012-2013
Kim Parachoniak, Certified Teacher