Ms. Shelley is NOT gone but she is transitioning to a new role at Phoenix – one with a bit more flexibility and freedom. Sooooooo . . . . we are looking for a new kinder teacher.
Would be two-three days a week from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM (T/W/TH depending on the weekly schedule).
- Must have a valid teaching certificate for Alberta
- Must have at least 3 years experience
- Must be open to homeschooling
- Start date: September 2, 2014
- Class size: 16-22 students
- Unique setting – see our website for pictures
1. Insure you meet the requirements for teaching in Alberta – 403-265-7701
2. Review our website! Make sure you are familiar with who we are, what we do and who we serve.
3. Send in resume with references to email@example.com
4. Come to our Mix and Mingle on Tuesday, July 22 at Noon or Friday, July 25 at 10:00 AM. (320 19 street SE)
4. Once we have reviewed your resume, we will call you to set up an interview with our school Founder and/or Principal.
5. Those who are interested and qualify, will be shortlisted and called back for a second interview.