We had a nice turn out and would like to thank Cornerstone Youth Group for participating. So what did we do? Well . . .
Here is the recipe for the pie as it was requested by so many!
Easy Watermelon Pie
- 1 package (3 ounces) watermelon gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool to room temperature. Whisk in whipped topping; fold in watermelon. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 6-8 servings
Interested in the Watermelon Puffy paint? Find the recipe here – http://www.craftymorning.com/puffy-paint-watermelon-craft-kids/
August 13 will be a stay and play with hot dog lunch! See you then!