How to Use Schoology
Making a Submission
To make a submission to an assignment from the web platform, students can:
- Click on the assignment for which they’d like to make a submission.
- Click on the Submit Assignment button in the Submissions area in the right column.
- Select one of these options:
- Upload—Select a file saved to the computer.
- Create—Create a document on the web using the text editor.
- Resources—Select a file from the My Resources area or from aResource App. If the student is using Google Drive, simply check the Google Drive file you’d like to use and click on the Select button to import the file to the assignment.
- Click the Submit button to finish.