What is Blended Learning? Blended learning is a program in which students learn through a combination of online learning and onsite class activity. The student has some control over their own time, place, path, and/or pace. The key to success, is that the student’s learning pathway within the various courses or subjects are connected to provide an integrated learning experience.
At Phoenix students:
- Use schoology, our learning management system, to interact with their teachers who provide regular instruction, assignments and evaluation in all subjects;
- Attend Foundation workshops to learn basic skills;
- Work one-to-one with their teacher;
- Attend a minimum of 30 onsite classes for core subjects;
- Attend onsite celebrations to create community spirit and;
- Participate in three teacher assigned field trips
- Use all the cool resources and supplies needed for their program!
And then there are all the extra things kids can do! More classes, more activities, guest speakers, additional field trips and more! Interested? Check out one of our Open House dates! Or call for more information.