We start accepting applications . . . April 1!
What is Blended Learning? Blended learning is a program in which students learn through a combination of online learning and onsite class activity. The student has some control over their own time, place, path, and/or pace. The key to success, is that the student’s learning pathway within the various courses or subjects are connected to provide an integrated learning experience.
At Phoenix, students:
- Use schoology, our learning management system, to interact with their teachers who provide regular instruction, assignments and evaluation in all subjects;
- Attend Foundation workshops to learn basic skills;
- Work one-on-one with their teacher;
- Attend a minimum of 30 onsite classes for core subjects;
- Attend onsite celebrations to create community spirit and;
- Participate in several teacher-assigned field trips
- Use the cool resources supplied by Phoenix for their program!
And then there are all the extra things kids can do! More classes, more activities, guest speakers, additional field trips and more! Interested? Check out one of our Open House dates! Or call for more information.
Want to find out more? Come for an info session and a tour! We will chat about all our programs – Kinder, Home ed and BlendEd.
- March 29 – 1:00 PM
- April 5 – 1:00 PM
- April 12 – 1:00 PM
- April 19 – Good Friday
- April 26 – 1:30 PM
- May 3 – CLOSED for Break
- May 10 – 1:30 PM
- May 17 – 1:00 PM