This program is designed to offer homeschooling parents a bit more structure and assistance for Grades 1-6. You are still the primary educator of your child, but we are here to help!
This program includes:
- Parent Orientation Session
- 2 parent workshops
- Pack-it-Night (pick resources and pack the backpack)
- core resources
- group diagnostic testing
- access to early literacy resources (gr. 1 / 2 only)
- SLA/PATs (Student Learning Assessments)
- PAT prep classes (Grade 6 only)
- Min 3 Consultations with your Coach(more if needed),
- 25 core classes
- social skills class
- badges to sew on as student completes assignments
- 4-6 PSI (Private Student Instruction)
- regular submission feedback
- report cards
- free student google apps account
- 9 free family celebrations over year
- a Phoenix t-Shirt
- access to exam bank
- and participation in year end ceremony.
How the Funding Works:
The Alberta government gives us 70% of the Instructional grant or $4675. The basic program costs are $4100. That leaves $575 for additional resources, more classes, field-trips and other items that will enhance your student’s program.
Want to find out more:
Please contact Phoenix for a tour, tea and a chat!