We offer a unique Kinder Program designed specifically for families who intend to home-educate their children. Students who are least 4 years and 8 months old by September 1 and who are registered with Phoenix by September 30 qualify for Kinder Kash [Transportation Grant] and do not have to pay for basic Kinder classes. Kinder classes run Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 AM – 3:10 PM. Parties and field-trips are on Fridays and may cost extra. Regular attendance is expected. Maximum 22 children per class.
Parents can submit these forms to us one of two ways:
- Download the form on our website and save it on your computer.
- Open the saved form, fill out all of the information, and save it again.
- Attach the completed form to an email, and send to email@example.com. – or print the form and submit it in person at our front desk.
- Download the form on our website and print it.
- Fill out the form in pen.
- Scan and attach the completed form to an email, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. – or submit it in person at our front desk.
- Parent Orientation Session
- Classes for kids ( T&TH) start with staggered entry (Small group of 7-9 kids each day for the first three weeks)
- Count day – Oct 1 (9:00 AM- 3:05 PM) – date may vary depending on year
- Regular attendance is expected throughout the year (i.e. T/TH and field trips)