Each Preschool class is set up with care to provide your children with a “CAN-DO” environment. Age-appropriate toys, learning aids and outdoor time keep children stimulated while they socialize and learn each day.
(1) Class size: Little Critters Preschool has only 6 children in each session to ensure that each child gets the personal attention they deserve. Parents are welcome in all our classes.
(2) Class length: Not too long! Little ones need some structure and some play time. Two hours is just enough time for children ages 3-4 years.
(3) Early learning: Our preschool teacher works closely with our expert Kindergarten teacher. Together they provide amazing opportunities for children to learn and grow.
(4) Fine Arts: Our teacher offers students many different methods to learn while they express their creativity. Students engage in music, arts and crafts, storytelling and more.
(5) Academics: Numeracy and literacy are promoted through our fun learning environment.
(6) Field trips: Preschool children are welcome to participate in many of the Kindergarten field trips throughout the year. Parents must provide transport, and additional fees may apply.
(7) Flexibility: Create a custom schedule that works best for your little one and your family.
- Monday from 10:00 AM – NOON or
- Tuesday 10:00 AM – NOON or
- Tuesday 1:00 – 3:00 PM or
- Wednesday 10:00 AM – NOON or
- Thursday 10:00 AM – NOON
- Friday – Field Trips, parties and more
Please note: there are no classes on the weeks the school is closed. Only 6 children per class, so register soon! Pick one class or as many as you need.
Due to safety and health concerns, children should have a working knowledge of English and must be toilet trained. Phoenix is unable to administer any medication, so parents of children with serious allergies or medical concerns are expected to attend with their child. This program is open to children ages 3-4.
Why not enroll your little critter for preschool this year?
Register here: Preschool Application 2020