Drop-in support – Please feel free to drop in to the school during our business hours. We are more than happy to offer you any support that you need, even if all you want is a cup of tea and a chat. We’re physically open Tuesday to Friday, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM.
Orientation Session – There have been some changes and so it is super important that you attend one of our Parent Orientation sessions.
Facebook – We share interesting articles here that we find on the web. We also post pictures from events and current news items. Join us at – https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixFoundationCalgary/
Schoology – We now have a great new mobile app available for school-directed students. They will sign in with their Google login and have access to their Coaches, all kinds of great resources, assignments and more! Available M-F through phoenix.schoology.com
Handbooks – These booklets contains a brief description of the education options we offer and their requirements, our basic policies, year schedule, class guidelines and more. School-directed BlendEd Handbook 2018 or Home Ed handbook 2018 (Alberta Education)
Special Needs – We are unable accept any new severe special needs students for the 2017/18 school year. We will continue to support our current students.
Learning Coaches – These amazing folks are available Tuesday to Friday from 9:00 AM-4:00 PM. You can call, email, or come down for a visit. Need to chat? Book an appointment right now! Its easy! Just click here.
For School-Directed BlendEd Program:
- Kindergarten Application 2018
- Grades 1-6 BlendEd Application 2018
- Junior High BlendEd Application 2018
- Which Program is Best for my Child?
- BlendEd Handbook 2018
For Home Education Program:
- Home Education 2018 – Grades 1-9
- Home Ed Handbook 2018
- Home Education reimbursement form 2017
- 2017 Standards for Home Education Reimbursement and Summary of Significant Changes
- Gr. 1-6 Program Guide 2017-18
- Teen Program Guide 2017-18
- Gr. 1-6 DRAFT – Program Guide 2018 – Theme One
Room Rental Form: