Each Preschool class is set up with care to provide your children with a “CAN-DO” environment. Age-appropriate toys, learning aids and outdoor time keep children stimulated while they socialize and learn each day.
(1) Class size: Little Critters Preschool has only 6 children in each session to ensure that each child gets the personal attention they deserve. Parents are welcome in all our classes.
(2) Class length: Not too long! Little ones need some structure and some play time. Two hours is just enough time for children ages 3-4 years.
(3) Early learning: Our preschool teacher works closely with our expert Kindergarten teacher. Together they provide amazing opportunities for children to learn and grow.
(4) Fine Arts: Our teacher offers students many different methods to learn while they express their creativity. Students engage in music, arts and crafts, storytelling and more.
(5) Academics: Numeracy and literacy are promoted through our fun learning environment.
(6) Field trips: Preschool children are welcome to participate in many of the Kindergarten field trips throughout the year. Parents must provide transport, and additional fees may apply.
(7) Flexibility: Create a custom schedule that works best for your little one and your family.
- Tuesday 10:00 AM – NOON
- Thursday 10:00 AM – NOON
- Friday – Field Trips, parties and more
for more info check out preschool under educational options
Preschool – Registration Form 2023
Parents can submit these forms to us one of two ways:
- Download the form on our website and save it on your computer.
- Open the saved form, fill out all of the information, and save it again.
- Attach the completed form to an email, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. – or print the form and submit it in person at our front desk.
- Download the form on our website and print it.
- Fill out the form in pen.
- Scan and attach the completed form to an email, and send to email@example.com. – or submit it in person at our front desk.