Join your hosts Jill Mann and Diana Stinn for a cup of coffee and some discussion about what is happening at Phoenix, some listener questions and who won our chili Cook-off. (We apologize for Jill’s lack of sound on this podcast episode. We are exploring a new set up for next week!)
Ep. 49 – Stampede Fun
- Date: July 10, 2015
- Time: 17 minutes
- Coffee: Iced Bird Brain
- Introductions – Welcome – to get your Phoenix Coffee, see the front desk or send us an email! (email@example.com)
- Wing Feathers – Jessica Poutinin, Ummell and Dumlo Families, Mike Hannigan – THANK YOU!
- Nest News – (1) Building is being painted!, (2) Polynesia is coming along, (3) community garden, (4) Chili Cook-Off – WINNER: Experience Martial Arts – http://experiencemartialarts.ca
- What’s Hatching – (1) Tooti-Fruiti – July 22 at Noon, summer fruits and pie eating contest. (2) Don’t forget about #IamLearning (www.Iamindependent.com)- send us photo and get a T-shirt! (3) You can now download the teen program guide – lots of cool classes. (4) There are only 3 kinder spots left, 16 school-directed and 4 HE spots left at Phoenix for next year. Come see us July 20th to register!
- Flown the Coup – Goodbye to Qui, our practicum student. Thank you for all your help!
- Under Our Wing – (1) Listener question regarding travel (2) Listener question regarding getting started (3) Closed July 13-17. Will re-open July 20th.
This is Jill Mann and Diana Stinn wishing you a Yahoo of a week! Thanks for listening.