Join Jill Mann and Diana Stinn for a cup of coffee and a chat about homeschooling in the province of Alberta. Today we will chat about anxiety, basics, children, don’t believe the stereotype and evidence. WARNING: Lots of laughter!
Ep. 50 – ABCs
- Date: July 20, 2015
- Time: 18:27 minutes
- Coffee: Bird Brain, Medium – Available at Phoenix for $14.95 a bag!
- Introductions – Welcome – to get your Phoenix Coffee, see the front desk or send us an email! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bird Brain – Phone call this AM
- Nest News – Garden explosion
- Under Our Wing – (1) Anxiety (2) Basic rights and Responsibilities – Home Ed Regulations (3) Children (4) Don’t Believe the Stereotypes (5) Evidence of Learning
- What’s Hatching – Tooti-Fruiti Event. Next one is August 12 – I Scream for Ice-cream.
This is Jill Mann and Diana Stinn wishing you a tooth-fruiti week! Thanks for listening.