Join your hosts Jill Mann and Diana Stinn for a cup of Phoenix BIRD ORGANIC coffee and a lively discussion about the “new” science of neuroscience and 6 projects from around the world. Maybe you are employing science techniques and didn’t know it!
Ep. 52 – Homeschooling and Neuroscience
Date: Sept. 26, 2015
Time: 16 minutes (A short one this time!)
- Bird Brain – Discussion about an article called “6 Ways Schools are using Neuroscience to Help Kids Learn” by Emily Matcher – Smithsonian, Sept 24, 2015
- Nest News — (1) Kinder bins (2) Hand-washing stations (3) Field trips and (4) Google Apps for education
- Under Our Wing – Questions from parents (1) refunds (2) Waivers
- Good Egg, Bad Egg – Nothing
- Wing Feather – Mart Family
- Close – Ok, from Jill Mann and Diana Stinn, we wish you a successful start to your new year!
Show notes can be found at Phoenixfoundation.ca You can email comments about this podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org
Diana Stinn is our producer and does the editing. Apple provided the music and Aubrey does that deep wonderful intro and close!
Thanks very much for listening.