Welcome to our Squawkcast! Join your hosts Jill Mann and Diana Stinn for cookies and milk as they chat about anxiety, things you wish you could say to non-homeschoolers and upcoming events!
Ep. 55 – Dealing with Anxiety
Date: Dec. 18, 2015
- Introductions – Welcome everyone. Thanks for joining us.
- Bird Brain – Homeschooling with anxiety
- Nest News — (1) Christmas party today (2) Alberta Ed visit – Dec. 15 (3) Magic the Gathering – Thank you to Sentry Box for the amazing donations!
- Under Our Wing – 10 things homeschoolers wish they could say
- Good Egg, Bad Egg – AHEA meets Minister Dec. 15
- Wing Feathers– Thank you for all the treats and gifts!!
- What’s Hatching – (1) Back Jan. 5, 2016 (2) New field trips – Glenbow and Flying Squirrel (3) Jan. 19 – Cook it Forward (4) Jan 29 – Parent workshops (5) Jan. 19th Australia opens!!! To register: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Close – Ok, from Jill Mann and Diana Stinn, we wish you a Happy Kiss-a-moose!
You can email comments about this podcast to email@example.com
Diana Stinn is our producer and does the editing. Apple provides the music and Aubrey does that deep voiced intro and close!
Thanks very much for listening.