Ep. 55: Dealing with Anxiety
Welcome to our Squawkcast! Join your hosts Jill Mann and Diana Stinn for cookies and milk as they chat about anxiety, things you wish you could say to non-homeschoolers and upcoming events!
Ep. 55 – Dealing with Anxiety
Date: Dec. 18, 2015
- Introductions – Welcome everyone. Thanks for joining us.
- Bird Brain – Homeschooling with anxiety
- Nest News — (1) Christmas party today (2) Alberta Ed visit – Dec. 15 (3) Magic the Gathering – Thank you to Sentry Box for the amazing donations!
- Under Our Wing – 10 things homeschoolers wish they could say
- Good Egg, Bad Egg – AHEA meets Minister Dec. 15
- Wing Feathers– Thank you for all the treats and gifts!!
- What’s Hatching – (1) Back Jan. 5, 2016 (2) New field trips – Glenbow and Flying Squirrel (3) Jan. 19 – Cook it Forward (4) Jan 29 – Parent workshops (5) Jan. 19th Australia opens!!! To register: email@example.com
- Close – Ok, from Jill Mann and Diana Stinn, we wish you a Happy Kiss-a-moose!
You can email comments about this podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org
Diana Stinn is our producer and does the editing. Apple provides the music and Aubrey does that deep voiced intro and close!
Thanks very much for listening.